RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – A five-bedroom, single-family home sold for the highest price this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerk's office.
- Robert Hartling and Arline McCullen sold the house at 240 Mamanasco Road to William and Rachel Yulo for $165,000.
- Annabelle Provey sold the house at 312 Rippowam Road to Stephen and Sherry Hackenburg for $1.04 million.
- Leah Pilla sold the house at 78 St. Johns Road to Ronald Back and Pamela Chupka for $1.5 million.
- 91 Silver Spring Road LLC sold the house at 91 Silver Spring Lane to Eleanor Kirk for $585,000.
- Katharine Fizer sold the house at 121 Sleep Hollow Road to Christopher and Sarah Sorgie for $147,000.
- Edward Nosenzo sold the home at 35 Silver Spring Park Road to Stephen Estabrook for $398,000.
- Madhav and Niraja Srinivasan sold the home at 21 Whitlock Lane to Zishan Syed for $655,000.
- 167 Thr LLC sold the house at 167 Tanton Hill Road to Peter and Peggy Goodew for $665,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.