RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A single-family home with two buildings on the property sold for nearly $1.2 million this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield town clerk's office:
- Charlotte O'Donnell sold 32 North St. to Nichole Eberhardt and Stephen Walsh for $285,000.
- Thomas and Celia Cesca sold 180 Saint Johns Road to Oscar Rodrigres et al for $1.094 million.
- Michael Baroody and Bridget Scanlon sold 2 Hulda Lane to Michael Accinelli and Kimberly Albino for $650,000.
- The George Corde Trust sold 120-65 Prospect St to Martin and Elizabeth Shoults for $510,000.
- The Nancy McNamara Trust sold 43 Rock Road to Maria Misaray for $350,000.
- Trident Properties IV LLC sold 90 Canterbury Lane to Tory Brent and Carla Jones for $475,000.
- Trident Properties IV LLC sold 88 Canterbury Lane to Tory Brent and Carla Jones for $460,000.
- Vincent and Bridget Murphy Jr. sold 53 Powdermaker Drive to Hao Wang and Catherine Xu for $945,000.
- Bruce Yvonne Smith sold 19 Beaver Brook Road to Vincent Tsugrands and Ann Quirk for $570,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.