RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A five-bedroom, single-family home fetched the highest price in Ridgefield recently. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerks Office:
- Joseph and Denise-Marie Schimenti sold the house at 181 Holmes Road to Edward and Nora Nosenzo for $865,000.
- Joseph and Susan Aibinder sold the house at 30 Mimosa Circle to Craig and Geraldine Matthews for $459,100.
- Deutsche Bank National Trust sold the house at 135 Barry Ave to Karen Connors for $575,000.
- Craig Matthews sold the house at 538 Bennetts Farm Road to Jack and Danielle Taibi for $475,000.
- Jon Davis and Joan Nichols sold the house at 274 Old Sib Road to Geri Brewster for $285,000.
- Amarilis Grieco and Jeanette Pagliuco sold the house at 124 Mimosa Circle to Jesal and Hemant Vakil for $600,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.