RIDGEFIELD, Conn. A four-bedroom home fetched the highest sales price on the Ridgefield real estate market this week. Here are the homes sold, as reported by the Ridgefield town clerk:
- Mary Kaletta sold the house at 23 Huckleberry Lane to Milton and Wendys Hernandez for $525,000.
- Dinah Sours sold condominium Unit 9 at 43 Prospect St. to Toni Veteri for $240,000.
- Stephen Castagno and Sharyn Clark sold the house at 58 Deer Hill Drive to Young Koh and Sandra Lee for $448,000.
- Barret Austen and Linda Burger sold the house at 91 North Salem Road to Trevor and Carey Ogden for $499,000.
- David and Philippa Wellborn sold the house at 50 Ivy Hill Road to David and Suhae Jang for $1.3million.
- Scott and Christine Cerutti sold the house at 10 Armand Road to Caitlin Madhoun for $729,000.
- Pamela Puttre and Joseph Fregosi sold the house at 13 Lawson Lane to James Alexander for $284,000.
- Robert and Joan Meyers sold the house at 5 Holmes Road to Craig and Marina Jensen for $725,000.
- Donna Mullen-Zandri sold the house at 87 Ridgebury Road to Jimmy Sutjito and Cacilia Santoso for $515,000.
- Melanie and Jean Paul Desrosiers sold the house to 62 Long View Drive to Michael and Jacquelyn Memoli for $385,000.
- John and Carol Paterson sold the house at 9 Green Lane to Thomas and Joann Fogarty for $865,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.