RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A four-bedroom home in the colonial style sold for the highest price this week in Ridgefield. Here are the homes sold as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerks Office:
- Federal National Mortgage Association sold 12 South Shore Drive to Christopher DeVito for $300,000.
- Christine Ferone sold 5 Juneberry Lane to Rosetta Dobbins for $230,000.
- Mark and Harriet Riser sold 163 Barry Ave. to Darryl and Kristy Jefferson for $662,500.
- Craig and Bonita Von Ohlsen sold 263 Old Sib Road to Rui Fang and Jianna Lu for $600,000.
- Teresa Cobleigh sold 33 Pinecrest Drive to Patrick and Tonya DeAngelis for $465,000.
- Michael DeCata and Debra Kullman sold 140 Barry Ave. for $1.337 million.
- Mirjam Hofstede and Marcel Van Der Wurff sold 57 West Lane to Steven Spivak for $580,000.
- Gerri Lewis sold 3 Silver Birch Lane to Brian and Lauren Mulvihill for $420,000.
- Joseph Roth sold 56 Lawson Lane to Todd James Apgar for $176,000.
- Surges Brothers Inc. sold 6 Ginos Way to Debora Tennant Tr for $1.150 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.