updated: RIDGEFIELD, CONN. – The Ridgefield Board of Selectmen will meet in Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 6, according to First Selectman Rudy Marconi.
Items on the agenda, which has been revised, are:
- Public comments
- Tree Committee Interview: Conte Guzman
- Conservation Commission Interviews: Timothy J. Bishop, James J. Coyle; Request from Commission for Alternate Positions
- Historic District Commission: Reappointments, Resignation, and Reassignments
- Parking Authority Member Reappointment Discussion
- Schlumberger Citizens Committee Brief Update: Richard Larson
- Rescind Motion Made at Dec. 9 Board of Selectmen Meeting “B. Manners moved and M. Kozlark seconded a motion to go out to bid for the Golf Concession at the Ridgefield Golf Course for the 2016-17 Golf Season with the understanding that Dr. H. Seemann can also submit a bid.” Discussion; Possible Vote
- Farmingville School Solar Panel Project: Dwayne Escola
- Appointment of HRRA Alternate
- Adoption of Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Subregistrar Appointment: Daniel P. Jowdy
- Selectman’s Report
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from Nov. 18 and Dec. 9
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.