RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ridgefield last week:
- A series of state grants help the Ridgefield town government connect to the state's high-speed internet network, Gov. Dannel P. Malloy announced.
- Norwalk resident Leo Spinelli, 22, has opened Uncle Leo's Coffee and Donuts with his father in the heart of Georgetown at 19 Main St in Redding.
- Two people sustained minor injuries as a result of multiple underground explosions on Main Street.
- MoneyRates.com ranks Connecticut among five worst states to make a living.
- Ridgefield officials are planning on to remove two Siberian Elm trees that have stood in front of Town Hall for 90 years.
- A company Fruitland American Meat , has recalled a possibly tainted beef product that was distributed to a Whole Foods distribution center in Connecticut that services its stores in New England.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.