RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some stories that topped the news this week in Ridgefield:
- The Prospector Theater won't open until next summer, but part of it is now open in the form of an educational "pop-up shop."
- Robert Arthur, former Ridgefield resident, arborist and owner of Robert Arthur and Son Landscaping, died at age 63 .
- The state is warning drivers about upcoming closure of I-84 on the nights of Sept. 21 and 22 .
- Fairfield State Rep. Brenda Kupchick was charged with disorderly conduct after an argument with her sister .
- A new study ranked the stretch of I-95 that runs through Norwalk one of the most dangerous highways in the country .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.