RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - It's time to register for Ridgefield Little League's spring baseball and softball.
Residents can start registering Friday for any of the teams from T-ball, Majors, Juniors and the Holland Division.
There are more than 140 teams in the Ridgefield Little League, a big increase from the six the league started with in 1954.
Children must have reached the cut-off age by April 30, 2013 to register for the 2013 Spring season.
Among the teams to register for are:
- Tee Ball Division – must be age 5
- Coach-pitch Division – must be age 6
- A Division – ages 7 or 8
- AA Division – ages 8 or 9
- Minors Division – ages 9, 10 or 11
- Majors Division – ages 10, 11 or 12
To register go to the league's website here.