DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University women's swimming and diving coach Jill Cook and her Colonials squad will again be offering swimming lessons with the Western Swim Academy.
There will be two sessions offered: from April 4 to May 2 and May 9 to June 6. Classes are offered at the O’Neill Center Natatorium on the Westside Campus of WCSU.
Classes range from toddlers to swim team skills. An emphasis is placed on water safety. All classes are 45 minutes, except for toddler classes, which are 30 minutes.
For more information, contact Jill Cook at 203-837-8624 or email@example.com.
To view the brochure, visit this website. The form can be completed and returned to Evelyn Owen, WCSU, 181 White St., Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Ridgefield
- 2 Ridgefield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ridgefield With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk