DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University women's swimming and diving coach Jill Cook and her Colonials squad will again be offering swimming lessons with the Western Swim Academy.
There will be two sessions offered: from April 4 to May 2 and May 9 to June 6. Classes are offered at the O’Neill Center Natatorium on the Westside Campus of WCSU.
Classes range from toddlers to swim team skills. An emphasis is placed on water safety. All classes are 45 minutes, except for toddler classes, which are 30 minutes.
For more information, contact Jill Cook at 203-837-8624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the brochure, visit this website. The form can be completed and returned to Evelyn Owen, WCSU, 181 White St., Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Ridgefield Border
- 2 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Ridgefield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money