DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University women's swimming and diving coach Jill Cook and her Colonials squad will again be offering swimming lessons with the Western Swim Academy.
There will be two sessions offered: from April 4 to May 2 and May 9 to June 6. Classes are offered at the O’Neill Center Natatorium on the Westside Campus of WCSU.
Classes range from toddlers to swim team skills. An emphasis is placed on water safety. All classes are 45 minutes, except for toddler classes, which are 30 minutes.
For more information, contact Jill Cook at 203-837-8624 or email@example.com.
To view the brochure, visit this website. The form can be completed and returned to Evelyn Owen, WCSU, 181 White St., Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'
- 2 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Ridgefield Outlet, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 3 Ridgefield Store Clerk Charged In Underage Detail
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Ridgefield Overnight
- 5 Ridgefield Voters OK Sale Of Schlumberger Property For $4.3M