DANBURY, Conn. -- Western Connecticut State University women's swimming and diving coach Jill Cook and her Colonials squad will again be offering swimming lessons with the Western Swim Academy.
There will be two sessions offered: from April 4 to May 2 and May 9 to June 6. Classes are offered at the O’Neill Center Natatorium on the Westside Campus of WCSU.
Classes range from toddlers to swim team skills. An emphasis is placed on water safety. All classes are 45 minutes, except for toddler classes, which are 30 minutes.
For more information, contact Jill Cook at 203-837-8624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the brochure, visit this website. The form can be completed and returned to Evelyn Owen, WCSU, 181 White St., Danbury, CT 06810.
- 1 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Ridgefield Skies Sunday
- 3 Running Store Celebrates Grand Opening In Ridgefield
- 4 Ridgefield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street