RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – A lot on Golf Lane sold for the highest price this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerk:
- Mark and Angela Grindle sold the house at 28 O'Neill Court to Nathan Yee and Aurora Zhou for $935,000.
- Susan Landau sold the house at 220 West Lane to Jordan Kashansky and Hsin-Hsueh Huang for $555,000.
- Julia Wong sold the house at 190 Old Sib Road to Jon and Loretta Wolf for $515,000.
- Sturges Brothers Inc. sold a lot at Golf Lane to George and Elizabeth Garrett for $1.8 million.
- Donna Case sold the house at 20 Peaceable Ridge Road to William and Erin Donnelly for $728,000.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Ridgefield's Assistant Superintendent Leaving For Top Post In Suffield
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed