RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – A lot on Golf Lane sold for the highest price this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerk:
- Mark and Angela Grindle sold the house at 28 O'Neill Court to Nathan Yee and Aurora Zhou for $935,000.
- Susan Landau sold the house at 220 West Lane to Jordan Kashansky and Hsin-Hsueh Huang for $555,000.
- Julia Wong sold the house at 190 Old Sib Road to Jon and Loretta Wolf for $515,000.
- Sturges Brothers Inc. sold a lot at Golf Lane to George and Elizabeth Garrett for $1.8 million.
- Donna Case sold the house at 20 Peaceable Ridge Road to William and Erin Donnelly for $728,000.
- 1 Ridgefield Man Charged With Assault In Downtown Punching Incident
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Ridgefield
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Snow Could Return To Ridgefield For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Ridgefield For Saturday