RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - An empty piece of property was the priciest property sale this week in Ridgefield, coming in at more $1.2 million. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield town clerk's office:
- William and Barbara Burnside sold the house at 21 Keeler Drive to Karl Anderson for $625,000.
- Janet Park sold the Unit C-14 at 36-14 Catoonah St. to Barbara and Paige Hillery for $470,000.
- Michael and Minnie McCartan sold the house at 99 Seth Low Mountain Road to Howard Andrea Zonder for $575,000.
- Sturges Brothers Inc. sold Lot 1 at 383 W. Mountain Road to Michael and Minnie McCartan for $1.24 million.
- Linda Kravitz sold the house at 18 Senoka Drive to Vincent and Tauna Idone for $435,000.
- Lawrence and Sheila Anderson sold the house at 58 Standish Drive for $725,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.