RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The single-family home on Prospect Ridge sold for nearly $2 million in Ridgefield this week. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerk's Office:
- Edward Spauster and Anne Farrell sold 20 Revere Place to Kevin and Holly Clifford for $848,437.50.
- The Susan Weatherley Trust sold 120 Prospect Ridge Road to James and Anmarie Galowski for $1.945 million.
- Windell and Sandra Fisher sold 210 Tackora Trail to Robert and Andrea Calabro for $1.32 million.
- Michael and Diana Breen sold 94 Bobbys Court to Eric and Colleen Howarth for $510,000.
- Customers Bank sold 3 Pump Lane to Sturges Brothers Inc. for $660,000.
- Fletcher Development LLC sold 12 Casa Torch Lane to Gregory and Andrea Lyons for $1.67 million.
- Eric and Meg Lawler Snyder sold 90 Eleven Levels Road to American International Relocation Solutions for $695,000.
- The Steven Lapin Trust sold 90 Nursery Road to Hardinder Singh Sandhu for $782,500.
- David and Penelope Hein sold 18 Mead Ridge Drive to Shannon Prohaszha for $561,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.