RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A three-bedroom home built in the 1920s sold for almost $1.6 million this week in Ridgefield. Here are the homes sold as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerks office:
- Brett Shaheen, Susan Hosack and Edward Shaheen III sold the property at 120-53 Prospect St. to Martin Schneider for $435,000.
- Guy and Lucile Moore sold the house at 73 Nursery Road to Daniel and Hera Niemeyer for $1.1 million.
- Craig and Tricia Augone sold the house at 23 Pin Pack Road to Jeffery and Alexandria Wetzel for $1.58 million
- James Ninivaggi and Jennifer Rubin sold the house at 84 Revere Drive to Sean and Joan Gearghty for $785,000.
- Marie Adams sold the house at 190 High Ridge Avenue to Christopher and Melissa Adams for $425,000.
- Herbert and Iris Lapidus sold the house at 46 Nutmeg Ridge to Alan Gardner and Pamela Banks for $700,000.
- Barbara Tuccio sold the house at 34 Buckspen Lane to 34 Buckspen Lane LLC. for $425,000.
- Joy Spellman sold the house at 116 Silver Spring Lane to Alan Gutherie for $334,000.
- Bridgette Shaffer sold the house at 20 Hunter Lane to Christian and Jennifer Forsyth for $785,000.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Population Grows In Ridgefield, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Ridgefield's Memorial Day
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says