RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – A four-bedroom Colonial-style house sold for the highest price this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerk:
- Lori Boccetta sold the house at 5 Olcott Way to Dimitrios and Harilaos Paschaidis for $285,000.
- 160 High Ridge Road LLC sold 160 High Ridge Road to Timothy M Dent et al for $485,000.
- Joan McKenzie sold the house at 31 Circle Drive to Julianna Mitchell for $557,000.
- Amy Britt sold the house at 6 Dogberry Lane to Ann Gehnrich for $210,000.
- Anthony and Ruth Dadamio sold the house at 3 Standish Drive to Luis and Sandrine Fernandes for $755,000.
- Thomas and Jenifer Damico sold the house at 7 Sophia Drive to Thomas and Gabriella Rubeo for $500,000.
- Thomas and Lorraine O’Hare Trust sold the lot at 638-41 Danbury Road to Robert and Patricia Kralik for $734,000.
- Iorav and Carissa Marz sold the house at 30 Lynn Place to Yu Lu and Chiehyu Lin for $717,500.
- 1 Dad Charged In Son's Death In Hot Car In Ridgefield Allowed To Leave State
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ridgefield
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Fairfield County
- 5 Ridgefield Starts Planning For Sendak Museum, Archives In Town