RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A five-bedroom home sold for almost $1.8 million this week in Ridgefield. Here are the houses that sold according to the Ridgefield Town Clerk's Office:
- Joseph Donovan sold the house at 1 Hillsdale Ave. to Gerald and Amy McKinstry for $528,000.
- Joseph and Laurie Heaney sold the house at 10 Lee Road to John and Bethan Austin for $1.775 million.
- Scott Whittlesey sold the house at 66 Soundview Road to Danielle Orsino for $496,000.
- Anthony and Rosemary Willsher sold the house at 12 Downesbury Court to Paul and Susan Lupo for $740,000.
- Falciglia and Valeri Construction LLC sold the house at 152 Rippowam Road to Michael Derby and Autumn Fletcher-Derby for $485,000.
- Bradley and Vera Maiorino sold the house at 22 North Salem Road to Michael and Lara Darcy for $430,000.
- Carol Ancona sold the house at 5 Cook Close to Joan Lee Malin to $300,000.
- Daniel and Judith Rowley sold the house at 26 Grandview Drive to Xiao Jun Wang and Yang Yu for $945,000.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suffield School Leader To Take Superintendent Job In Ridgefield
- 3 Serious Accident Reported Near Ridgefield
- 4 Ridgefield Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car
- 5 Teen Invites Ridgefield To ‘Shake It Off’ For Parkinson’s