RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A six-bedroom Colonial style home was sold for nearly $2 million this week in Ridgefield. Here are the home sales as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerks Office:
- Ralph and Gloria Perschino sold the house at 113 West Lane to Katherine Hubbard for $950,000.
- Thomas Sturges Construction LLC sold Lot 2 at 385 West Mountain Road to Dov and Lisa Bloch for $1.525 million.
- Dov and Lisa Bloch sold the house at 70 Lee Road to David and Karen Yagnesak for $642,000.
- The Estate of Orris Stark sold the house at 265 Danbury Road to George and Jody Carfi for $390,000.
- Renauld White sold the house at 194 George Washington Highway to Manosh and Rekha Markos for $379,000.
- Jody Lynn Carfi sold the house at 61 Soundview Road to Christopher Coughlin for $815,000.
- William Beurket and Wendy Wo sold the house at 217 Old Branchville Road to Michael and Kimberly Rothman for $1.9 million.
- National Residential Nominee Services Inc sold the house at 10 Cardinal Court to Cindy Norcross for $635,000.
- The Estate of Clifford Savlesen sold the house at 129 Haviland Road to Home Renewers LLC for $285,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.