RIDGEFIELD, Conn. A six-bedroom Colonial-style house with a pool took the highest sale price last week. Here are some of the other homes that sold last week, as reported by the Ridgefield Town Clerk:
- Eleanor Lynn Kirk sold the house at 172 North Salem Road to Sheilah Gallagher for $703,500.
- David Wall sold the house at 36 Lawson Lane to Dave Pina for $108,000.
- Mary Gelfman sold the house at 374 North Salem Road to Ridgefield Modular Home Corp for $200,000.
- Nicholas and Kathleen Lang sold the house at 41 Remington Road to Terry and Stephanie Collins for $835,000.
- Jesper Jensen sold the house at 285 North St. to Jason Gartner for $1.23 million.
- Matthew and Jennifer Haynos sold the house at 8 Bayberry Hill Road to Debajyoti and Manashi Sinha for $372,500.
- Ralph and Wendy Nelson sold the house at 49 Perry Lane to Matthew and Jennifer Haynos for $830,000.
- John Sheahan sold the house at 131 Mamanasco Road to James and Amanda Michel for $475,000.
- Michael and Margherita Tucciarone sold the property on Acre Lane to Jeanne Williamson Iapaluccio for $260,000.
- Anthony and Cynthia Cahill sold the house at 188 Bennetts Farm Road to Paul Gillis and Susan David-Gillis for $1,042,500.
- John and Debra Bortells sold the house at 268 North St. to Robert and Barbara Tuccio for $1.3 million.
- Ingrid Ryan sold condominium Unit 15 at 520 Main St. to Sandra Raff for $700,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.