RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A special Ridgefield Board of Selectmen meeting will be held Monday morning on the topic of the Schlumberger property.
On the short agenda is a discussion of the environmental review ordered by the town. Any discussion item brought to the selectmen during a special meeting may be voted on.
Following the public section of the meeting, there will be an executive session to discuss the possible sale of the property.
The meeting will begin at 11:30 a.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Ridgefield
- 2 Ridgefield Man Charged With Assault In Downtown Punching Incident
- 3 Greenwich's Joan Lunden Ready To Move On After Finishing Cancer Treatment
- 4 Jon Hamm Completes New Canaan Rehab Stint On Eve Of 'Mad Men' Return
- 5 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport