RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A special Ridgefield Board of Selectmen meeting will be held Monday morning on the topic of the Schlumberger property.
On the short agenda is a discussion of the environmental review ordered by the town. Any discussion item brought to the selectmen during a special meeting may be voted on.
Following the public section of the meeting, there will be an executive session to discuss the possible sale of the property.
The meeting will begin at 11:30 a.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 2 Branchville Road In Ridgefield Reopens After Crash
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Suffield School Leader To Take Superintendent Job In Ridgefield
- 5 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital