RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A special Ridgefield Board of Selectmen meeting will be held Monday morning on the topic of the Schlumberger property.
On the short agenda is a discussion of the environmental review ordered by the town. Any discussion item brought to the selectmen during a special meeting may be voted on.
Following the public section of the meeting, there will be an executive session to discuss the possible sale of the property.
The meeting will begin at 11:30 a.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Ridgefield Resident Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead