RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A special Ridgefield Board of Selectmen meeting will be held Monday morning on the topic of the Schlumberger property.
On the short agenda is a discussion of the environmental review ordered by the town. Any discussion item brought to the selectmen during a special meeting may be voted on.
Following the public section of the meeting, there will be an executive session to discuss the possible sale of the property.
The meeting will begin at 11:30 a.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suffield School Leader To Take Superintendent Job In Ridgefield
- 3 Serious Accident Reported Near Ridgefield
- 4 Ridgefield Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car
- 5 Teen Invites Ridgefield To ‘Shake It Off’ For Parkinson’s