RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A special Ridgefield Board of Selectmen meeting will be held Monday morning on the topic of the Schlumberger property.
On the short agenda is a discussion of the environmental review ordered by the town. Any discussion item brought to the selectmen during a special meeting may be voted on.
Following the public section of the meeting, there will be an executive session to discuss the possible sale of the property.
The meeting will begin at 11:30 a.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Dog That Bit 9-Year-Old Girl Banished From Ridgefield
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ridgefield
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Ridgefield Border
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury