RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A special Ridgefield Board of Selectmen meeting will be held Monday morning on the topic of the Schlumberger property.
On the short agenda is a discussion of the environmental review ordered by the town. Any discussion item brought to the selectmen during a special meeting may be voted on.
Following the public section of the meeting, there will be an executive session to discuss the possible sale of the property.
The meeting will begin at 11:30 a.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- 1 Ridgefield Store Clerk Charged In Underage Detail
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Ridgefield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Ridgefield