RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — A public hearing will be held to discuss the purchase of land on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road for open space and a possible cell tower.
The hearing will take place Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the office of the first selectman and the town clerk at Town Hall.
- 1 What Are Your Memorial Day Plans, Ridgefield?
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Ridgefield, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Flags To Fly At Half-Staff In Ridgefield Until Noon On Memorial Day