RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — A public hearing will be held to discuss the purchase of land on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road for open space and a possible cell tower.
The hearing will take place Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the office of the first selectman and the town clerk at Town Hall.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Ridgefield's Assistant Superintendent Leaving For Top Post In Suffield
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview