RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — A public hearing will be held to discuss the purchase of land on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road for open space and a possible cell tower.
The hearing will take place Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the office of the first selectman and the town clerk at Town Hall.
- 1 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 2 14 Silver Spring Park Road Is The Ridgefield Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Letter: Ridgefield Resident Calls For Competent Leadership
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Ridgefield