RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — A public hearing will be held to discuss the purchase of land on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road for open space and a possible cell tower.
The hearing will take place Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the office of the first selectman and the town clerk at Town Hall.
- 1 Dad Charged In Son's Death In Hot Car In Ridgefield Allowed To Leave State
- 2 Ridgefield's Chad Krys Named Top Prospect For NHL Draft
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ridgefield
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller