RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — A public hearing will be held to discuss the purchase of land on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road for open space and a possible cell tower.
The hearing will take place Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the office of the first selectman and the town clerk at Town Hall.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Ridgefield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Redding Skater Sets New Personal Best Score In Grand Prix Debut
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Ridgefield Must Prepare
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire