RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — A public hearing will be held to discuss the purchase of land on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road for open space and a possible cell tower.
The hearing will take place Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall in the Large Conference Room.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the office of the first selectman and the town clerk at Town Hall.
- 1 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Ridgefield Skies Sunday
- 3 Running Store Celebrates Grand Opening In Ridgefield
- 4 Ridgefield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street