RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – There will be a Special Town Meeting on Wednesday to discuss and vote on the purchase of open space on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road.
The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Large Conference Room at Town Hall on Main Street.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the offices of the First Selectman and the Town Clerk.
All members of the public are welcome to attend and vote on the matter.
Following the town meeting there will be the regular Board of Selectmen meeting.
- 1 National Weather Service: Ridgefield's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 3 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus