RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – There will be a Special Town Meeting on Wednesday to discuss and vote on the purchase of open space on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road.
The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Large Conference Room at Town Hall on Main Street.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the offices of the First Selectman and the Town Clerk.
All members of the public are welcome to attend and vote on the matter.
Following the town meeting there will be the regular Board of Selectmen meeting.
- 1 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 2 14 Silver Spring Park Road Is The Ridgefield Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Letter: Ridgefield Resident Calls For Competent Leadership
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Ridgefield