RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – There will be a Special Town Meeting on Wednesday to discuss and vote on the purchase of open space on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road.
The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Large Conference Room at Town Hall on Main Street.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the offices of the First Selectman and the Town Clerk.
All members of the public are welcome to attend and vote on the matter.
Following the town meeting there will be the regular Board of Selectmen meeting.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care