RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – There will be a Special Town Meeting on Wednesday to discuss and vote on the purchase of open space on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road.
The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Large Conference Room at Town Hall on Main Street.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the offices of the First Selectman and the Town Clerk.
All members of the public are welcome to attend and vote on the matter.
Following the town meeting there will be the regular Board of Selectmen meeting.
- 1 Mom Says Family Coping After Dad's Arrest In Ridgefield Hot Car Death
- 2 Branchville Road In Ridgefield Reopens After Crash
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 5 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near Ridgefield