RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – There will be a Special Town Meeting on Wednesday to discuss and vote on the purchase of open space on Ridgefield's Old Stagecoach Road.
The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Large Conference Room at Town Hall on Main Street.
Maps and related documents are available for public inspection in the offices of the First Selectman and the Town Clerk.
All members of the public are welcome to attend and vote on the matter.
Following the town meeting there will be the regular Board of Selectmen meeting.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Ridgefield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Police Issue Alert for Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Ridgefield Must Prepare
- 5 Redding Skater Sets New Personal Best Score In Grand Prix Debut