RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Ridgefield residents will have two chances to cast ballots on this year's budget referendum.
Voting will be held from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 12, in the Yanity Gym, 60 Prospect St.
If you cannot make it to the polls Tuesday, the Ridgefield Town Clerk's office will be open from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, May 9, for absentee voting.
The ballot has nine questions with a yes or no choice to approve:
- $46.1 million for the town's proposed budget
- $86.1 million for the proposed school budget
- $2.75 million for road repairs
- $3.7 million to upgrade the public safety radio system
- $1.4 million for Farmingville walk/bike path
- $176,500 for a Mack truck
- $230,000 for a fire department ambulance
- $415,000 for Annex Building roof replacement, Venus Building elevator repair and Lake Mamanasco improvements
- $496,976 for school energy conservation measures and technology infrastructure replacement
A sample ballot can be found here on the town of Ridgefield website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.