RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – A New York woman was arrested on shoplifting charges after allegedly taking nearly $100 worth of items from Stop & Shop, Ridgefield police said.
Security at Stop & Shop, 125 Danbury Road, called Ridgefield police at 3:28 p.m. Dec. 13 with a shoplifting complaint.
Therese Levinsky, 65, of South Salem, was stopped by security with $93.91 worth of merchandise, according to the police report.
Police charged Levinsky with sixth-degree misdemeanor larceny. She was released on a written promise to appear and is due at Danbury Superior Court on Jan. 2.
- 1 Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro