RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Two Ridgefield teenagers were arrested Monday night in connection with the break-in of a home in town, according to the News-Times website.
Officers responded to a burglar alarm at a home on Chestnut Hill Road, police said.
Henry Gough, 19, of High Pasture Road and Thomas Redmond, 18, of Chestnut Hill Road, were arrested, police said. Each teen was held on $25,000 bond.
Read the full story here at the News-Times website.
- 1 Ridgefield Restaurant Owner Charged With Selling Alcohol To Minors
- 2 Young Cancer Survivor From Ridgefield Pedals To Help Others
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge