RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Danbury police arrested a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman on a manslaughter charge on Saturday, June 5, in connection with a fatal car accident last November, according to newstimes.com.
Sarah Jessie Allen was originally arrested on shoplifting charges Saturday at the Danbury Fair Mall, police told the newstimes.com. Officers later discovered an outstanding warrant for Allen's arrest stemming from a fatal car accident that involved drugs or alcohol, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Dad Charged In Son's Death In Hot Car In Ridgefield Allowed To Leave State
- 2 Ridgefield's Chad Krys Named Top Prospect For NHL Draft
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Ridgefield