RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Danbury police arrested a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman on a manslaughter charge on Saturday, June 5, in connection with a fatal car accident last November, according to newstimes.com.
Sarah Jessie Allen was originally arrested on shoplifting charges Saturday at the Danbury Fair Mall, police told the newstimes.com. Officers later discovered an outstanding warrant for Allen's arrest stemming from a fatal car accident that involved drugs or alcohol, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Ridgefield's Assistant Superintendent Leaving For Top Post In Suffield
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview