RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Danbury police arrested a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman on a manslaughter charge on Saturday, June 5, in connection with a fatal car accident last November, according to newstimes.com.
Sarah Jessie Allen was originally arrested on shoplifting charges Saturday at the Danbury Fair Mall, police told the newstimes.com. Officers later discovered an outstanding warrant for Allen's arrest stemming from a fatal car accident that involved drugs or alcohol, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Ridgefield On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Ridgefield
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Ridgefield Skies Sunday
- 5 Ridgefield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday