RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Danbury police arrested a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman on a manslaughter charge on Saturday, June 5, in connection with a fatal car accident last November, according to newstimes.com.
Sarah Jessie Allen was originally arrested on shoplifting charges Saturday at the Danbury Fair Mall, police told the newstimes.com. Officers later discovered an outstanding warrant for Allen's arrest stemming from a fatal car accident that involved drugs or alcohol, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Dog That Bit 9-Year-Old Girl Banished From Ridgefield
- 3 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Ridgefield Border
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ridgefield
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury