RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Danbury police arrested a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman on a manslaughter charge on Saturday, June 5, in connection with a fatal car accident last November, according to newstimes.com.
Sarah Jessie Allen was originally arrested on shoplifting charges Saturday at the Danbury Fair Mall, police told the newstimes.com. Officers later discovered an outstanding warrant for Allen's arrest stemming from a fatal car accident that involved drugs or alcohol, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Ridgefield Farmers Market Top Week's News
- 4 Ridgefield Student To Join Rally Against Planned Parenthood
- 5 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury