RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Danbury police arrested a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman on a manslaughter charge on Saturday, June 5, in connection with a fatal car accident last November, according to newstimes.com.
Sarah Jessie Allen was originally arrested on shoplifting charges Saturday at the Danbury Fair Mall, police told the newstimes.com. Officers later discovered an outstanding warrant for Allen's arrest stemming from a fatal car accident that involved drugs or alcohol, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Prospector Theater In Ridgefield Featured On 'NBC Nightly News'
- 2 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Ridgefield Outlet, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 3 Ridgefield Store Clerk Charged In Underage Detail
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Ridgefield Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield