RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Danbury police arrested a 33-year-old Ridgefield woman on a manslaughter charge on Saturday, June 5, in connection with a fatal car accident last November, according to newstimes.com.
Sarah Jessie Allen was originally arrested on shoplifting charges Saturday at the Danbury Fair Mall, police told the newstimes.com. Officers later discovered an outstanding warrant for Allen's arrest stemming from a fatal car accident that involved drugs or alcohol, newstimes.com reported.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Ridgefield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Ridgefield On Wednesday
- 3 Ridgefield Is Safest Place In Connecticut, According To SafeWise
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 14 Silver Spring Park Road Is The Ridgefield Daily Voice House Of The Week