RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A Danbury woman wanted in a check-forging case turned herself in to the Ridgefield police Wednesday.
Kelly Marsh, 36, took personal checks, made them out to herself and cashed them, Ridgefield police said. She cashed checks for an undisclosed amount of money, although according to Connecticut statute it was between $5,000 and $10,000.
Marsh was charged with third-degree forgery, second-degree larceny and first-degree identity theft.
She was released on $25,000 bond and is due at Danbury Superior Court on June 6.
- 1 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Ridgefield On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Ridgefield
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Ridgefield Skies Sunday
- 5 Ridgefield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday