RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A Danbury woman wanted in a check-forging case turned herself in to the Ridgefield police Wednesday.
Kelly Marsh, 36, took personal checks, made them out to herself and cashed them, Ridgefield police said. She cashed checks for an undisclosed amount of money, although according to Connecticut statute it was between $5,000 and $10,000.
Marsh was charged with third-degree forgery, second-degree larceny and first-degree identity theft.
She was released on $25,000 bond and is due at Danbury Superior Court on June 6.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Hoodoo Brown BBQ Opens In Ridgefield With A Kick
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Ridgefield
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Ridgefield