RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - A Danbury woman wanted in a check-forging case turned herself in to the Ridgefield police Wednesday.
Kelly Marsh, 36, took personal checks, made them out to herself and cashed them, Ridgefield police said. She cashed checks for an undisclosed amount of money, although according to Connecticut statute it was between $5,000 and $10,000.
Marsh was charged with third-degree forgery, second-degree larceny and first-degree identity theft.
She was released on $25,000 bond and is due at Danbury Superior Court on June 6.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Ridgefield
- 2 Ridgefield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ridgefield With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ridgefield, Blizzard Watch Issued