RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The family of Erin Vick, 22, who died Friday in a car accident will be receiving friends and family at a Ridgefield funeral home on Tuesday.
Vick was involved in a two-car accident on Interstate 95 in New Jersey early Friday morning.
The Vick family will be at the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., from 4 to 8 p.m., Tuesday,
On Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. Mary Church followed by interment at the St. Mary Cemetery.
The family is asking for contributions to the Erin B. Vick Memorial Nursing Scholarship Fund at Catholic University. Donations may be sent to Catholic University of America, School of Nursing, c/o Dean Pat McMullen, 630 Michigan Ave. N.E., Washington, DC 20064.
- 1 Police: Bullet Holes Found In Cars In Ridgefield
- 2 Ridgefield's Boehringer Ingelheim CEO Pledges To Fight Colon Cancer
- 3 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Greenwich's Joan Lunden Ready To Move On After Finishing Cancer Treatment
- 5 Jon Hamm Completes New Canaan Rehab Stint On Eve Of 'Mad Men' Return