RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The family of Erin Vick, 22, who died Friday in a car accident will be receiving friends and family at a Ridgefield funeral home on Tuesday.
Vick was involved in a two-car accident on Interstate 95 in New Jersey early Friday morning.
The Vick family will be at the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., from 4 to 8 p.m., Tuesday,
On Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. Mary Church followed by interment at the St. Mary Cemetery.
The family is asking for contributions to the Erin B. Vick Memorial Nursing Scholarship Fund at Catholic University. Donations may be sent to Catholic University of America, School of Nursing, c/o Dean Pat McMullen, 630 Michigan Ave. N.E., Washington, DC 20064.
- 1 Ridgefield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ridgefield
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48