RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The family of Erin Vick, 22, who died Friday in a car accident will be receiving friends and family at a Ridgefield funeral home on Tuesday.
Vick was involved in a two-car accident on Interstate 95 in New Jersey early Friday morning.
The Vick family will be at the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., from 4 to 8 p.m., Tuesday,
On Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. Mary Church followed by interment at the St. Mary Cemetery.
The family is asking for contributions to the Erin B. Vick Memorial Nursing Scholarship Fund at Catholic University. Donations may be sent to Catholic University of America, School of Nursing, c/o Dean Pat McMullen, 630 Michigan Ave. N.E., Washington, DC 20064.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Ridgefield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Ridgefield
- 4 Redding Skater Sets New Personal Best Score In Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Ridgefield Must Prepare