RIDGEFIELD, Conn. - The family of Erin Vick, 22, who died Friday in a car accident will be receiving friends and family at a Ridgefield funeral home on Tuesday.
Vick was involved in a two-car accident on Interstate 95 in New Jersey early Friday morning.
The Vick family will be at the Kane Funeral Home, 25 Catoonah St., from 4 to 8 p.m., Tuesday,
On Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. Mary Church followed by interment at the St. Mary Cemetery.
The family is asking for contributions to the Erin B. Vick Memorial Nursing Scholarship Fund at Catholic University. Donations may be sent to Catholic University of America, School of Nursing, c/o Dean Pat McMullen, 630 Michigan Ave. N.E., Washington, DC 20064.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Dog That Bit 9-Year-Old Girl Banished From Ridgefield
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ridgefield
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Ridgefield Border
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury