RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Elizabeth McGovern, a lifelong Ridgefield resident, died Nov. 23. She was 30.
She graduated from Ridgefield High School and received a degree in education from Western Connecticut State University, graduating magna cum laude. She worked at NBC Universal in the commercial operations department in various roles.
McGovern is survived by her parents, Pat and Nancy McGovern, of Ridgefield; three brothers, Brian (Janet) McGovern, of Brookfield Conn., Mike (Lisa) McGovern, of Greensburg, Pa., and Scott (Kelly) McGovern, of Deltona, Fla.; a sister, Stacey McGovern, of Ridgefield; three nephews and two nieces.
Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Kane Funeral Home in Ridgefield. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St Joseph's Church in Danbury.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Ridgefield Operations of Animal Rescue (ROAR), 45 South St., Ridgefield, CT 06877.
- 1 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 2 14 Silver Spring Park Road Is The Ridgefield Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Ridgefield Resident Calls For Competent Leadership
- 5 First Niagara To Close Bank Branch In Ridgefield