RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ridgefield this week:
- Commuters got the bad news that a power outage along the rails could hamper trains on the New Haven Line to New York for up to three weeks. By week's end, Metro-North was hoping for a solution to restore at least part of the power .
- Paul Lupo, 49, who t ook his 5-year-old son from his Ridgefield home after a domestic dispute with his wife, leading to Amber Alert, has been arrested. The boy, 5-year-old Francis Lupo, was found safe with a family member.
- Ridgefield resident Antoinette Leal competing in recipe and cooking contests around the country, bid to win Pillsbury Bake-Off .
- Diners can soon enjoy new options at the nearby Danbury Fair Mall with a Red Robin and The Burger Joint set to open this fall.
- A new business opened in town that offers something we all need: Space. The Ridgefield Professional Offices offers two conference rooms for rent by the hour or by the day to future businesses, clubs, school groups, nonprofit organizations or networking meetings, for example.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.