Updated: WILTON, Conn. -- A Ridgefield motorist was injured after slamming his vehicle into a tree at 385 Nod Hill Road in Wilton at about 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
The 36-year-old Ridgefield man was taken to Norwalk Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries as a result of the crash, said Lt. Donald Wakeman of the Wilton Police Department.
The driver's side airbag deployed on the 2004 Nissan Pathfinder due to the force of the collision, Wakeman said.
It's unknown what caused the midday accident, police said.
The road was closed to traffic as police, fire and paramedics responded to the scene.
- 1 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Ridgefield Resident Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Philadelphia Museum Returns Most Of Maurice Sendak Collection To Ridgefield