RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ridgefield last week:
- Criminal charges against a Ridgefield bus driver accused of leaving an empty bottle of alcohol in a school bathroom have been dropped, according to blog.ctnews.com.
- State Police identified the woman who was hit and killed on Interstate 84 as a 58-year-old Danbury resident but have not released her name, according to ctnews.com.
- Actress Blake Lively was spotted Christmas shopping in Westport, reports Us Weekly.
- Pennsylvania museum has sued the estate of Ridgefield children’s author and illustrator Maurice Sendak, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
- Ridgefield’s Julia Ryan is joining The Armonk Players in their presentation of William Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer Night's Dream” this month at the Whippoorwill Hall of the North Castle Public Library .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.