FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The U.S. Postal Service announced Wednesday that it will stop delivering mail on Saturdays, beginning in August. What do you think?
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?View Results
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?
It's good - I get too much mail anyway.45%
I don't like it, but it's better than a tax hike to keep it.31%
It's an outrage, the postal service's role is to provide postal service!16%
Wait, they still deliver mail on Saturdays?7%
The USPS said the move will save the ailing agency $2 billion. Packages would still get delivered on Saturdays, but regular mail would not.
Take our poll and tell us what you think. Do we really need to get our mail on Saturdays?
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Ridgefield
- 2 Ridgefield Is Safest Place In Connecticut, According To SafeWise
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 14 Silver Spring Park Road Is The Ridgefield Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Letter: Ridgefield Resident Calls For Competent Leadership