FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The U.S. Postal Service announced Wednesday that it will stop delivering mail on Saturdays, beginning in August. What do you think?
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?View Results
The U.S. Postal Service will stop Saturday delivery in August. How do you feel about that?
It's good - I get too much mail anyway.45%
I don't like it, but it's better than a tax hike to keep it.31%
It's an outrage, the postal service's role is to provide postal service!16%
Wait, they still deliver mail on Saturdays?7%
The USPS said the move will save the ailing agency $2 billion. Packages would still get delivered on Saturdays, but regular mail would not.
Take our poll and tell us what you think. Do we really need to get our mail on Saturdays?
- 1 Ridgefield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ridgefield
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires