RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ridgefield this week:
- Two men Andrew T. Rendflash, 35, of Oxford, and David Stiber, 45, of Shelton were arrested in connection with the robbery of First Niagara Bank in Ridgefield.
- A pair of winter storms closed Ridgefield schools twice this week and made for messy travel throughout Fairfield County.
- Nine suspects were arrested and four teenagers were rescued in an underage prostitution sting in Stamford over the Super Bowl weekend.
- Ridgefield Schools Superintendent Deb Low announced the addition of two new School Resource Officers.
- Interstate I-84 was closed for several hours on Wednesday due to the snow storm in New York State from the Connecticut border to Pennsylvania.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.