RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Here are some stories that topped the news in Ridgefield this week:
- An 80-year-old woman was charged with negligent homicide with a motor vehicle in a July crash that killed a motorcyclist on Route 7, police said.
- Four college students from Ridgefield found rolled the dice on the fundraising website Kickstarter and met their dream of starting their own clothing line, called Full Dice.
- A 20-year-old man was charged with underage driving under the influence in Danbury over Labor Day weekend.
- A Ridgefield police sergeant was terminated by the Police Commission over excessive absenteeism.
- A Danbury Hospital employee was arrested and charged in the sexual assault of a patient under his care, police said.
- Stormfield, a house built to match the owned by author Mark Twain, has gone on the market for $4 million in Redding.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.