RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A 15-year-old girl died Friday night after she was struck by a car while walking along a dark road in Ridgefield with a group teenagers, the NewsTimes.com reported.
The girl was hit on Ridgebury Road about 9:30 p.m. and died later at Danbury Hospital, police told the NewsTimes.com.
Police did not release the name of the driver or of the victim, who was described as a Ridgefield High School student, the NewsTimes said..
The NewsTimes said the teens were leaving a gathering at a home at 570 Ridgebury Road when she was hit.
Read the full story here at the NewsTImes.com.
- 1 Ridgefield Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Ridgefield
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ridgefield
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'