RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A 15-year-old girl died Friday night after she was struck by a car while walking along a dark road in Ridgefield with a group teenagers, the NewsTimes.com reported.
The girl was hit on Ridgebury Road about 9:30 p.m. and died later at Danbury Hospital, police told the NewsTimes.com.
Police did not release the name of the driver or of the victim, who was described as a Ridgefield High School student, the NewsTimes said..
The NewsTimes said the teens were leaving a gathering at a home at 570 Ridgebury Road when she was hit.
Read the full story here at the NewsTImes.com.
- 1 Arrest Of Ridgefield Man On DWI Charge In NY Tops Week's News
- 2 Driver Thrown From Car, Killed In Rollover Crash On I-95 In Westport
- 3 Fairfield County's Setti Family Now Stars After Christmas Reality Show Win
- 4 Fairfield County Foodie Shares Her Top Dishes Of 2014
- 5 Best Gas Prices In And Around Ridgefield