RIDGEFIELD, Conn.-- The Ridgefield Recreation Center will host American Red Cross certified swim classes beginning on Sept. 9.
The following classes will be offered
- Parent & child classes (ages 6-48 months)
- Preschool aquatics (ages 4-5)
- Learn to Swim classes (ages 6-12)
- Adult lessons (ages 13+)
- Swim Endurance Training for Teens (ages 13-18)
- Swim Endurance Training (ages 19+)
- Private lessons for members (ages 3+)
Member registration will begin on Thursday at 6 a.m. Open registration will begin on Aug. 26 at 9 a.m.
On the first day of swim registration, the recreation center will only be accepting online or in-person sign ups. Telephone registrations will not be accepted until the following day.
For additional information, visit http://ridgefieldparksandrec.org .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.