RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The Ridgefield Parks and Recreation Department is offering free tennis and golf classes starting Thursday, Jan. 16.
Instructor Jonathan Chase will be offering free trial classes for adults and children with classes throughout January. Space is limited and residents must reserve spots by emailing Chase at email@example.com.
Free classes are available on the following days and times:
- Youth tennis (ages 3-7): Thursday, January 16 (4:30-5:30 pm)
- Youth tennis (ages 8-11): Thursday, January 16 (5:30-6:30 pm)
- Preschool tennis (ages 2-5): Monday, January 27 (12:00-12:30 pm)
- Adult tennis/beginner: Tuesday, January 21 (9:30-11:00 am)
- Adult cardio circuit training tennis: Thursday, January 23 (9:30-11:00 am)
- SNAG golf (ages 3-11): Wednesday, January 22 (4:30-5:30 pm)
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.