RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — Do you count your blessings every day and feel thankful for all that you have? There are many in Ridgefield who are not as fortunate as you are. On March 10, you can take the opportunity to give where you live as part of the Fairfield County Community Foundation's third annual Giving Day.
Giving Day is a 24-hour online fundraising competition that unites people around local causes for which they feel a strong connection.
Fairfield County's Community Foundation is a tax-exempt, place-based public charity created to help individuals, families and companies make a difference in Fairfield County.
How to give: On Thursday, March 10, from midnight to 11:59 p.m., CLICK HERE and donate to a local charity of your choice. The minimum donation is $10, and there is no maximum.
Following is a list of all the charities in Ridgefield that are taking part in Giving Day:
- A Better Chance in Ridgefield Inc.
- Boys & Girls Club of Ridgefield
- Cornerstone Home & Gardens Inc.
- Friends of Ridgefield Community Programs
- Friends of Ridgefield Community Programs/CHIRP
- Friends of the Norwalk River Valley Trail
- Keeler Tavern Museum
- Land Conservancy of Ridgefield
- Meals on Wheels of Ridgefield, CT, Inc.
- Molly Ann Tango Memorial Foundation
- Prospect, Opportunity & Enrichment Inc.
- Rides For Ridgefield
- Ridgefield Guild of Artists
- Ridgefield Historical Society
- Ridgefield Library Association Inc.
- Ridgefield Operation for Animal Rescue Inc.
- Ridgefield Symphony Orchestra
- Ridgefield Veterans Memorial Community Association Inc.
- Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association
- Ridgefield Workshop for the Performing Arts Inc.
- Sphere Inc.
- The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum
- The Discovery Center at Ridgefield
- The Ridgefield Chorale
- The Ridgefield Playhouse for Movies and the Performing Arts
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.