RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – More than 160 dancers will participate in the Enchanted Garden School of Dance’s annual performance of “Nuts About the Nutcracker” at Ridgefield High School on Dec. 15.
But it won’t just be about the performance this year, Ridgefield resident Rebecca Kaufman is also releasing her new book of the same title that day and will be selling the book at the two performances.
And all proceeds of the book and ticket sales will go to the Molly Ann Tango Memorial Foundation for special needs children and their families.
This year’s cast, which includes three graduating seniors, has worked to put on a show filled with surprises, larger than life characters and a Nutcracker storyline told in modern times.
A sneak preview of the performance will be on the television show “Better Connecticut” on Dec. 6 at 3 p.m. on channel 3. There are two performances at 12 and 5 p.m. on Dec. 15 at Ridgefield High School. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online at www.mollytango.org or at the Enchanted Garden.
- 1 Ridgefield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ridgefield
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Ridgefield