RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Looking for something to do in town this weekend? Here are some of the events taking place in Ridgefield this weekend. For more, visit our events page.
Friday, Jan. 11
Dickey Betts & Great Southern: 8 p.m. One of the founding members of the Allman Brothers Band, Dickey Betts, is bringing his act to the Ridgefield Playhouse with his band Great Southern. Ridgefield Playhouse, 80 E. Ridge Road, Ridgefield.
Saturday, Jan. 12
Family Art Experiences at The Aldrich: 10 am to 3 pm There are two sessions, from 10 am to noon, children ages 2-5 are invited to play in the galleries, followed by story time and art-making. From 1-3 pm, children ages 6-10 are invited to engage in gallery games and hands-on art projects. Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, 258 Main St, Ridgefield.
Sunday, Jan. 13
ARTalk Inspired by Georgia O’Keefe: 2-4 p.m. Award-winning pastel artist Gregory Maichack will offer an inspiring pastels workshop focusing on the work of Georgia O'Keefe. All materials will be provided, and there will be a $5 artist supplies fee, which will be collected at the door. There is a maximum of 25 participants. Registration is required. Ridgefield Library, 21 Governor St., Ridgefield.
Do you have an event you want to share with the town? You can put them on our community calendar here.
- 1 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Ridgefield Resident Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Philadelphia Museum Returns Most Of Maurice Sendak Collection To Ridgefield