RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Looking for something to do in town this weekend? Here are some of the events taking place in Ridgefield this weekend. For more, visit our events page.
Friday, Jan. 11
Dickey Betts & Great Southern: 8 p.m. One of the founding members of the Allman Brothers Band, Dickey Betts, is bringing his act to the Ridgefield Playhouse with his band Great Southern. Ridgefield Playhouse, 80 E. Ridge Road, Ridgefield.
Saturday, Jan. 12
Family Art Experiences at The Aldrich: 10 am to 3 pm There are two sessions, from 10 am to noon, children ages 2-5 are invited to play in the galleries, followed by story time and art-making. From 1-3 pm, children ages 6-10 are invited to engage in gallery games and hands-on art projects. Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, 258 Main St, Ridgefield.
Sunday, Jan. 13
ARTalk Inspired by Georgia O’Keefe: 2-4 p.m. Award-winning pastel artist Gregory Maichack will offer an inspiring pastels workshop focusing on the work of Georgia O'Keefe. All materials will be provided, and there will be a $5 artist supplies fee, which will be collected at the door. There is a maximum of 25 participants. Registration is required. Ridgefield Library, 21 Governor St., Ridgefield.
Do you have an event you want to share with the town? You can put them on our community calendar here.
- 1 Dad Charged In Son's Death In Hot Car In Ridgefield Allowed To Leave State
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ridgefield
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Fairfield County