DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Ridgefield Resident Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Ridgefield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach