DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Ridgefield
- 4 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 5 Wooster School Recognizes Ridgefield Student For Outstanding Citizenship