DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Dad Charged In Son's Death In Hot Car In Ridgefield Allowed To Leave State
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ridgefield
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Fairfield County