DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Ridgefield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Ridgefield On Wednesday
- 3 Ridgefield Is Safest Place In Connecticut, According To SafeWise
- 4 14 Silver Spring Park Road Is The Ridgefield Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Letter: Ridgefield Resident Calls For Competent Leadership