DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Ridgefield
- 2 Ridgefield Man Charged With Assault In Downtown Punching Incident
- 3 Greenwich's Joan Lunden Ready To Move On After Finishing Cancer Treatment
- 4 Jon Hamm Completes New Canaan Rehab Stint On Eve Of 'Mad Men' Return
- 5 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport