DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Ridgefield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Ridgefield
- 4 Redding Skater Sets New Personal Best Score In Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Ridgefield Must Prepare