RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — Want to know how to help your children learn how to be fiscally responsible?
The Ridgefield Library is hosting a seminar at 7 p.m. Thursday, given by New York Life agent Griffin Burnett, called "Raising Financially Responsible Children."
Burnett will discuss how parents can help their children learn to be savvy when it comes to money.
Burnett will also give attendees age-appropriate ways to help their children, such as:
- Earning and appreciating allowance
- Developing good savings and investing habits
- Knowing the difference between wants and needs
- Becoming disciplined shoppers
- Viewing advertising critically.
Everyone who attends will receive a workbook containing exercises to reinforce what they learned during the seminar.
No registration is required. For more information, contact Lesley Lambton by phone at 203-438-2282 or email .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.