RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Bernard’s and Luc’s Café & Restaurant in Ridgefield were named as two of the best French restaurants in 2013 in the state by Connecticut Magazine.
The magazine put together a list of 25 categories and had 89 of its food bloggers and critics rate restaurants in the state. A Top 5 list for each category was made and then each had several honorable mentions.
“It's impossible to imagine Ridgefield without this charming French restaurant, and it’s equally charismatic owners-chefs Bernard and Sarah Bouissou,” Connecticut Magazine said.
French wasn’t the only category in which Ridgefield foodies shined. In Indian food, the restaurant Thali placed in the Top 5 and the Little Pub won accolades in the Best Pub category.
Bernard’s was voted in the Top 5 for Best Brunch as well.
- 1 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Ridgefield Resident Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 I-84 Accident Snarls Traffic