RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The members of the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce have approved the slate of the new Board of Directors for 2014.
The board will be led by Chairwoman LouAnn Daprato of Total Mortgage and Treasurer Bob Cascella of Ridgefield Supply.
The other members of the Board of Directors are:
- Patt Alexander, Webster Bank;
- Alexandra Carrow, Reynolds & Rowella;
- Allyson Catanzaro, All Destinations Inc;
- Patty Dyer, Union Savings Bank;
- Robin Ely, The Drukker-Ely Group/Merrill Lynch;
- Annette Hasapidis, law offices of Annette Hasapidis;
- Christy Kinsman, The Little House Shoppe;
- Arnold Light, Arnold Light Consults, Inc;
- Nita Mohler, William Pitt Sotheby's International Realtors;
- Nancy O'Connell, Nancy O;
- Charles Rio, Charles Rio Insurance and Financial Services;
- Tish Vrendenburgh, Practically Green Property Management
- Judy Wilson, Minuteman Press of Danbury.
There will be an official swearing-in of the new board at the Inaugural Luncheon and State of the Town address on March 14 at 11:30 a.m. It will be held at the Silver Springs Country Club at 439 Silver Spring Road.
Tickets are $60. Call 203-438-5992 about reserving whole tables.
For information, visit the Chamber's website.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.