RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Looking for a job in the Ridgefield area? Here are some businesses that are hiring:
- Ridgefield Parks and Recreation is looking to fill a full-time aquatics coordinator position.
- A part-time custodian is needed at the Barlow Mountain Pool.
- The town of Ridgefield is looking for preschool teachers and aides for part-time and seasonal positions in Parks and Recreation.
- Red Cross-certified lifeguards are needed at Ridgefield Parks and Recreation.
- An experienced videographer is needed to work with the town of Ridgefield on a part-time evening basis.
- UPS is looking to hire a part-time driver or package delivery assistant for seasonal or entry level positions.
- The Adam Broderick Salon & Spa is hiring a full-time reservation and hospitality specialist able to work nights and weekends.
- Boehringer Ingelheim has several open positions at its Ridgefield campus.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is searching for a training coordinator for the Ridgefield office.
- A full-time store manager position is open at the Ridgefield Radio Shack.
- The Chef’s Warehouse is looking to hire a director of merchandising to oversee a team developing and implementing marking plans.
- Ivory Systems, a medical devices and supplies company, is hiring a full-time medical sourcing manager .
- The CVS on Main Street is looking to hire a part-time cashier .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.